Reflector 2 allows you to easily share your iPhone screen with others. Simply connect your phone via wifi to Reflector 2 to begin sharing.
1. First, install Reflector 2 on your computer.
Follow the on-screen instructions for installation. Once installed, launch the app.
2. Connect your computer and your iPhone to the same wireless network.
3. On your iPhone, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to reveal the control center.
4. Tap the AirPlay option.
The AirPlay only appears if an AirPlay destination (Reflector 2 in this case) is available. You will be prompted with a list of destinations.
5. Select your computer’s name from the list.
6. Tap the mirroring toggle below the computer name to begin sharing your iPhone screen.
7. Your iPhone screen will appear on your computer.
Reflector 2 is a great way to share iPhone screens. It even allows you to mirror iPad screens. Reflector 2 comes with other features such as screen recording, multiple device mirroring support, YouTube Live streaming and more!