How to Mirror iPad to PC
iPad mirroring to PC is easily done with Reflector. Follow the directions below to get started.
1. First, you’ll need to install Reflector on your PC.
A seven-day free trial is available, or if you’ve already purchased, you can download here.
Follow the on-screen instructions for installation. Once installed, launch the application.
2. Connect your PC and your iPad to the same wifi network.
3. On your iPad, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to reveal the control center.
4. Tap Screen Mirroring.
The screen mirroring option will appear if an AirPlay destination (Reflector in this case) is available.
5. Select your PC’s name from the list.
6. Tap the mirroring toggle below the PC name to begin mirroring.
7. Your iPad screen will appear on your PC.
Reflector comes with other features such as screen recording, multiple device mirroring and more.