Sr. Graphic Designer
We are looking for a part time or long-term freelance Senior Graphic Designer to breathe life into creative and engaging art for many forms of media. This position may design product logos, app interfaces, clothing or any type of advertising. This design role is responsible for maintaining and pushing global brands into the future. An eye for detail is extremely important.
As the only designer at Squirrels, this position is responsible for all aspects of the design process from ideation to creation. A successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of design processes and tools and be familiar with modern design and layout techniques across all mediums including web and print.
This is a part-time role and perfect for someone looking for stable freelance work or work-life balance.
- Conceptualize, ideate and create graphic representations of abstract concepts
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original work, including illustrations and infographics
- Update existing marketing collateral with new branding and/or information
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all initiatives
- Liaise with marketing and other departments to ensure deadlines are met