This position is responsible for development and maintenance of customer-facing marketing websites. An eye for design and drive to stay up-to-date on new technology is a must. This position is part of the marketing team and will work closely with designers and writers to develop and update websites, email templates and other web-oriented content. This is a junior position.
Please submit previous work examples or a portfolio with your resume.
- Evolve, maintain and update key Squirrels marketing websites and emails
- Create mini-sites and landing pages from scratch
- Suggest and make improvements to existing properties
- Create and maintain email drip campaigns
- Debug and resolve front end issues with websites
- Work closely with the marketing team to maintain a consistent image and style
- Monitor for new technologies, suggest and implement them
- Suggest and make UI/UX adjustments as standards and platforms evolve
- Proficient with HTML 5 and semantic HTML
- Deep CSS knowledge with knowledge of features like Flexbox and Grid, and the ability to create smooth animations
- Experience coding emails and email systems like MailChimp and ExactTarget
- An eye for web design
- Experience with responsive web design
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility
- Experience with modular CMS systems
- Experience with Photoshop and other Adobe products
- Ability to self-manage time and juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Passion for making websites look and work great
- Experience with HubSpot including HubDB and HubL
- Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics experience
||2 Years (Preferred)
||North Canton, OH
Squirrels is a software-development company that specializes in wireless audio and video transmission. Our technology is used worldwide in more than 100,000 classrooms and millions of homes and businesses. Popular products include Reflector, Ditto and AirParrot.
That’s just a quick overview. There’s so much more to know about Squirrels.