The Inside Sales Representative is primarily responsible for creating new revenue and developing new customers for Squirrels in the higher education and business-to-business verticals within an assigned territory. Self-motivation and organization are required, and the candidate must be able to operate independently.
- Proactively develop sales opportunities via phone and email communication
- Close revenue to drive toward an annual goal
- Complete all expected management reports including weekly reports, pipeline reporting and expense reports
- Use of Salesforce to manage contacts, leads, opportunities and sales
- Participate in regularly scheduled team meetings
- Create and execute territory plans
- Professionally represent Squirrels and Squirrels solutions at conferences and trade shows
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Self motivation
- Excellent organizational skills
- Possess the ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Some travel
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 1-3 years selling experience
- Experience with Salesforce or comparable CRM
||3 Years (Preferred)
||North Canton, OH
Squirrels is a software-development company that specializes in wireless audio and video transmission. Our technology is used worldwide in more than 100,000 classrooms and millions of homes and businesses. Popular products include Reflector, Ditto and AirParrot.
That’s just a quick overview. There’s so much more to know about Squirrels.