Squirrels is looking for a developer with experience working on Windows and Android platforms. Your primary focus will be development of Windows and Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other developers on different layers of infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for Windows and Android
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks, and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality and organization
- Proficient with coding languages like C, C++, C# and Java
- Experience with Windows and Android APIs
- Experience integrating C APIs with platform specific wrappers (JNI, C++/CLR, etc.)
- Experience with or knowledge of any of the following:
- Comfort working in any operating environment including Windows and Android
- A desire to work with a team to deliver software regularly and on schedule
- An aptitude for continued learning and growth
- Knowledge of Atlassian software for the development process
- Experience working with Git or other source control systems
- Experience with working with Jenkins build systems in a continuous integration environment including packaging and deployment of software
- Knowledge of audio/video encoding, decoding and streaming technologies
- Familiarity with highly multi-threaded codebases
- Experience with implementations of low-latency networked applications, such as strategies for mitigating against desynchronization of multiplayer games
Squirrels is a software-development company that specializes in wireless audio and video transmission. Our technology is used worldwide in more than 100,000 classrooms and millions of homes and businesses. Popular products include Reflector, Ditto and AirParrot.
That’s just a quick overview. There’s so much more to know about Squirrels.