Have you ever wanted to stream videos and music stored on your computer to your TV? AirParrot 3 allows you to do just that — stream Windows to Apple TV.
1. First, you’ll need to install AirParrot 3 on your PC.
To stream your PC to Apple TV, you’ll first need to install AirParrot 3. A fully functioning free trial is available before purchase.
Try AirParrot 3 for seven days, or if you’ve already purchased, you can download here.
Follow the on-screen instructions for installation, and once installed, launch the app.
2. Make sure your PC and your Apple TV are on the same network.
3. Open the AirParrot 3 menu.
The AirParrot 3 icon is near your system clock. You can usually find it at the bottom right of your desktop.
4. Select your media.
Find the media option and open a media file. AirParrot 3 is able to stream most windows files to Apple TV.
5. Select your Apple TV from the list.
AirParrot 3 will list all available destinations, including Chromecast, Reflector 3 and other Apple TVs.
6. You’re now streaming media from Windows to Apple TV!
AirParrot 3 also allows you to mirror any connected display or specific application. You can even stream to multiple destinations at once!