AirParrot 3 is an easy way to mirror any PC to Apple TV. There’s no costly hardware involved, and there’s no need to plug in a cable. Add Apple TV screen mirroring to any PC!
1. First, you’ll need to install AirParrot 3 on your PC.
Follow the on-screen instructions for installation, and once installed, launch the app.
2. Make sure your PC and your Apple TV are on the same network.
3. Open the AirParrot 3 menu.
The AirParrot 3 icon is near your system clock — usually at the bottom right of your desktop.
4. Select your Apple TV from the list.
AirParrot will list all available destinations, including Chromecast, Reflector 3 and other Apple TVs.
5. Your screen will be mirroring to Apple TV.
A number of features are available within the AirParrot 3 menu. The menu allows you to mirror any connected display, specific applications such as Spotify, the Microsoft Office suite, calendars and much, much more.