How to Mirror and Stream to Chromecast
AirParrot 2 makes Chromecast screen mirroring simple and easy. You can even use it to stream content to Chromecast from PC and Mac.
1. First, you’ll need to install AirParrot 2 on your PC or Mac.
Want to try AirParrot 2 before purchasing? A fully functional seven-day free trial is available before purchase. If you want to purchase AirParrot 2, or if you are an existing AirParrot 2 user and would like to grab the latest free update, you can download here.
Follow the on-screen instructions for installation, and once installed, launch the app.
2. Make sure your PC or Mac and your Chromecast are on the same network.
3. Open the AirParrot 2 menu.
The AirParrot 2 icon is near your system clock—usually at the bottom or top right of your desktop.
4. Select your Chromecast from the list.
AirParrot will list all available destinations, including Apple TV, Reflector 2 and other Chromecast devices.
5. Your screen will begin mirroring to Chromecast.
A number of features are available within the AirParrot 2 menu. The menu allows you to mirror any connected display, specific applications such as Spotify, the Microsoft Office suite or calendars and much, much more.