AirParrot 3 allows you to cast any content to Chromecast from a PC. Send videos and music, or mirror your entire screen to Chromecast.
1. First, you’ll need to install AirParrot 3 on your computer.
Want to try AirParrot 3 before purchasing? A fully functional seven-day free trial is available before purchase. If you would like to purchase AirParrot 3, or if you are an existing AirParrot 3 user and would like to grab the latest free update, you can download here.
Follow the on-screen instructions for installation, and once installed, launch the app.
2. Make sure your computer and your Chromecast are on the same network.
3. Open the AirParrot 3 menu.
The AirParrot 3 icon is near your system clock — usually at the bottom or top right of your desktop.
4. Select your Chromecast from the list.
AirParrot will list all available destinations, including Apple TV, Reflector 3 and other Chromecast devices.
5. Voila! You’re now casting to Chromecast from a PC.
A number of features are available with AirParrot 3. Stream videos or movies, mirror any connected display, mirror specific applications such as Spotify, the Microsoft Office suite, calendars and much, much more.