Reflector 2 is a receiver for iPhone and iPad screen mirroring. It allows you to easily and wirelessly mirror iOS devices to your computer.
1. Install Reflector 2 on your computer.
Reflector 2 is available for Mac and Windows. A free 7-day trial is available if you want to try before you buy!
Follow the on-screen instructions for installation, and once installed, launch the app.
2. Once launched, be sure your computer and your iPad are on the same wireless network.
3. Open Control Center on your iPad.
To open Control Center, unlock your device and swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
4. Tap the AirPlay option.
AirPlay is to the right of the AirDrop option and only appears if an AirPlay destination (Reflector 2 in this case) is available. You will be prompted with a list of destinations.
5. Select your computer’s name from the list, and then tap the mirroring toggle below your selection to begin mirroring your iPad.
6. Your iPad screen should appear on your computer.
That’s it! Now everything you do on your iPad will be displayed on your computer. Dive deeper into Reflector 2 and record your iPad or connect multiple devices. Even mirror your iPhone or Android device!