iPad mirroring to PC is easily done with Reflector 2. Follow the directions below to get started.
1. First, you’ll need to install Reflector 2 on your PC.
A seven-day free trial is available, or if you’ve already purchased, you can download here.
Follow the on-screen instructions for installation. Once installed, launch the application.
2. Connect your PC and your iPad to the same network.
3. On your iPad, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to reveal the control center.
4. The AirPlay option is to the right of the AirDrop option and only appears if an AirPlay destination (Reflector 2 in this case) is available.
The AirPlay option is to the right of the AirDrop option and only appears if an AirPlay destination (Reflector 2 in this case) is available
5. Select your PC’s name from the list.
6. Tap the mirroring toggle below the PC name to begin mirroring.
7. Your iPad screen will appear on your PC.
Reflector 2 comes with other features such as screen recording, multiple device mirroring support, YouTube Live streaming and more!