Using AirParrot 2 you can stream to Chromecast from a PC and use a number of streaming media options:
1. First, you’ll need to install AirParrot 2 on your PC.
To begin streaming media from PC to Chromecast, you’ll first need to install AirParrot 2. A fully functioning free trial is available before purchase.
Try AirParrot 2 for seven days, or if you’ve already purchased, you can download here.
Follow the on-screen instructions for installation, and once installed, launch the app.
2. Make sure your PC and your Chromecast are on the same network.
3. Open the AirParrot 2 menu.
The AirParrot 2 icon is near your system clock. You can usually find it at the bottom right of your desktop.
4. Select your media.
Find the media option and open a media file. AirParrot 2 is able to stream audio and videos to any Chromecast.
5. Select your Chromecast from the list.
AirParrot will list all available destinations, including Apple TV, Reflector 2 and other Chromecast devices.
6. You’re now streaming media from Windows to Chromecast!
AirParrot 2 also allows screen mirroring with Chromecast. You can even stream or mirror to multiple destinations at the same time!